WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARNG FROM YOU, IF YOU ARE …
- A self-employed security, safety, cyber or compliance expert.
- A small or midsize security, safety, cyber or compliance consulting firm.
- Interested in extending your range of services with innovative and state of the art e-Learning.
- A subject matter expert on a specific security, safety, cyber or compliance topic, who is interested in creating an e-Learning on a specific topic.
REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN THE BROKER TEAM
- You are a registered and licensed self-employed subject matter expert.
- You are a registered and licensed company or service provider with the focus on security, safety, cyber, compliance, travel, medical, healthcare, assistance, insurance, training and education.
- You have to sign a broker agreement and provide copies of business-related documents and details.
THE BROKER BENEFITS
- No distribution or sales targets.
- No financial risks or obligations.
- Being a member of a strong and successful global network.
- You are your own boss.
- Under certain circumstances (t.b.d.), you can receive the Online Training Academy branded under your own name.
- The opportunity to generate additional sales revenue without having to invest in any online training development or maintenance yourself.
AS A BROKER: RECOMMEND A COLLEAGUE
- You know someone who would be interested and suitable to become a mybreev.international broker?
- We look forward to your recommendation.
- Broker recruits Broker.
- Ask about our Remuneration Concept.